Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Living the Dream with Kaisercraft


Morning how are you all? If your anything like me I am trying to be organised and I am currently surrounded by a 1000 books and pencils and label makers in the process of trying to get my children prepped for the new school year!!!! 

If you one of the luck ones or organised ones and you have some creative time.... why dont you pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the team has tip wise on how to use your templates on your creative work.....


I love using my templates with white ink to add dimension to the background - it mimics the die cut adding dimension.






#7 /365








Kaisercraft Products: Havana Nights Collection : P2455 Lush | P2459 Clay | SS354 Sticker Sheet | CT897 Collectables FL616 Flourish Pack Tropics | DD806 Cut out Patterns Decorative Die| IT029 Screen Mini Template | Other : White ink



Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment