Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Cherish the Memory - Christmas Romance

Good morning how are you all? We are in the final prep stages to move and I am losing sleep thinking of the task at hand but we are organised and all will go well I know but my brain isnt getting the message !! At least I am still being creative and thats not a bad distraction till I have to pack my studio......

Till then I am here to share with you another Christmas Layout inspired by the stunning Studio Light Sweet Winter Season collection - now available from Cherish the Memory....







#155 /365 













Christmas Romance Die Cut Block for Card Making, Gold foil Card kit to make 6 Christmas Cards, Make your own Christmas Cards ready to send




So till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment