Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Awesome - For Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning I am here with my final layout using the stunning Jillibean Soup - Bowl of Dreams Collection for Annas Craft Cupboard 

And this layout has become my new favourite because the whimsy and fun that goes with any Snap Chat filter. Plus I have always wanted to do a large font layout !!!








#88/365


I had a little bit of fiddling around to place my font but I also knew I wanted an embellishment cluster as well this helped me balance out the word as I did want the first line to be AWE. So I went to the journal sheet and thought the flower circle was a really get side of my embellishment cluster....














The Puffy stickers are a great way to add a whimsy touch.....




Jillibean Soup Bowl Of Dreams Paper - Bite Size Bits


Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams - Puffy Stickers


Till next time have a creative day
Rikki
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment