Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

Scrappers Delights New Releases......

Good Afternoon, how are you all ? I have here this afternoon to share with you another planner post for  Scrappers Delights - a part of there new digital planner design team. I am sharing with you a new release, and I love the fact that you can change it up and add some new images and you will have a new monthly spread ready to go.......



Of course it wouldnt be a bad thing to make it pretty, thats what the design team will help you with.... to see what they have been up to and to see the new team check them out here:






I am working with the A5 Size planner which is an awesome size to leave on my desk and especially works well while I am on the computer to jot down important dates, however there is a bigger one if you need more space to write.....









To create this months planner pages:




 So if you love these why not pop into the store and grab some of the new additions....

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment