Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Anna Craft Cupboards NEW Kit......

Good morning I am here today with something exciting and a new Kit for Anna's Craft Cupboard.....  A Card Kit !!!!

If your anything like me, I know I should make more cards but theres something about cards that really intimates me I shuffle papers, embellishments back and forward and then procrastinate for hours all to end up with something I dont like.....

This is why I love this kit, 5 cards/envelopes with more than enough coordinating elements, titles included.... I sat down and within 20 minutes I had 5 cards that looked amazing and something that I am proud of......

                                                             


Product List:

5 Square Cards and Envelopes - White
1 Doily
1 Die Cut Butterfly 
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Cupid Pattern Paper
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Loving You Pattern Paper
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Connected Pattern Paper 
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Mini Stickers - Makes Me Smile 
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Die cut - Happy Heart (titles)
1 Pretty Little Studio - With All My Heart - Die cut - Makes Me Smile (flowers)
1 Pink Cardstock
1 Grey Cardstock













So if your like me or if your great at cards this kits for you!!!!! It suits everyone at any skill level.


Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment